Leading from Love – Newsletter Sign Up
(psssst… it’s opened by almost half of subscribers – so that tells me it’s doing ok and really might be worth your while 😄)
Be the first to get new content from me on leadership, love and organisational practice – delivered straight to your Inbox in my monthly Newsletter
Every month, during the first week, I’ll send a Newsletter with:
- Blogs and articles that I’ve written. Usually new thinking.
- Sharing what I’m learning from my practice as a Coach, and in Leadership and Organisation Development
- Forays into exploring love and the role it could(and arguably should) play in our organisation.
- Other people who are inspiring me and making me think differently
- Book and podcast recommendation. Often quite a few 😄
- Details of upcoming events, talks, podcasts and interviews. Sometimes my own, often other people’s.
I aim to inspire curiosity, new thinking, new connections …and action.
Sign up and become part of growing group of pioneers who want to put humanity at the heart of organisations.
(And please know that I will never share your email address with anyone else …)
The power of stories and of getting comfortable.
Soulful leadership dev + the yin-yang of work.
Joy, institutions without love, regen & gender.
Staying sane, OD as healing profession.
‘Detach with love’, deep listening & poem.
Shadow work, Org Dev and blocks to love
Constellations, a Love Lab and good poetry.
Beginnings and endings, and finding space.
Love, power, rest and reading.
Working out what’s not mine to fix.
The importance of knowing you matter.
Why art matters.
When difficulty brings learning.
Writing, reading, deepening and focusing.
Eldership, and some questions about OD.
On finding our no, and ‘love as potential’.
Exploring hope and safety as we unlock.
On allyship, nature, love & leadership.
Self-care as the foundation of leadership.
Leadership & community, sacrifice & attention.
Joy as the ‘gateway emotion’ to love.
Love as care.
Love books and blogs.
Love as expansion.
Eldership, leadership and love.
On self love, our inner critic and eldership.
Where did we learn about Love?
Designing for Love
Love as ‘holding space’
Love as Intentional Practice
Love + Climate Crisis
We can’t be loving AND hurried
Exploring Love and Organisation Development
Leadership & Love Research