1:1 Coaching and Team Coaching
Throughout my career I’ve held several leadership positions in large and complex organisations, so I understand what it feels like to lead and manage amid the significant challenges of today’s organisational life.
And, as a human being, I have also needed and benefited from some dedicated, safe, impartial and confidential time to make sense of what’s happening to me or inside me – space to think and feel, space to hear myself think out loud.
Whether working 1:1 or with an intact team, I enable you to:
- identify what’s really going on so that you gain new perspective or insight
- work out what you want or need
- find ways to speak out what you currently feel you can’t
- affirm what’s already working well and what sustains and resources you
- create a plan of actions and experiments so that you also learn from doing
- make a shift towards a different or a better way of doing things
And coaching really works. Maybe it’s to enable a specific behavioural change focused on a particular goal. Or maybe it’s more exploratory and developmental. Or – and this is a big part of the coaching I do currently – it’s to simply provide you with space to breathe and try to make sense of what’s happening around you. Whatever the focus, I have seen coaching deliver meaningful and lasting change time and time again.
My work is informed by many things. I take an integrated approach, drawing on a range of disciplines from psychodynamic and humanistic philosophies to gestalt, mindfulness and shadow work. I use MBTI and FIRO-B when the time feels right.
I work with a coaching supervisor.
Please click through to the relevant pages for more information on either 1:1 coaching or team coaching.