With passion from the heart
Often, I’m asked to come and speak to a group of people – a senior leadership team, or the HR or OD function, for example – on current or ‘hot topics’. This might form part of a conference or event for many people, or take the form of a smaller Learning Lunch, say, for people who might be interested in exploring a topic in more depth together. Whether in large, formal groups or smaller conversational affairs the following topics are ones that I explore most:
• Creating the space to lead: how do we make the time and space to operate strategically
• The importance of developing leadership purpose, and how to do it
• Developing your leadership resilience: how do I stay emotionally and physically healthy in the middle of so many demands on me
• How to create change that sticks: whether personal change or a cultural shift, what makes the difference
• Leading in confusing times: what do we need to do when we don’t know what to do
• ‘work as love in action’: the best ways to build a positive organisational climate
The sessions present ideas from current/latest thinking, provoke and stimulate rich conversation and result in new insights and practical takeaways.
Please contact me to discuss these or any other topic that it would be useful to explore in your organisation.